Monday, May 18, 2009

And this is what they call.... placebo

I've been on the second bottle of pills for a week now, and I know these are placebo, not Pagoclone. I know this because the tension in my throat has returned to full strength and my speech has reverted to "normal" - that is, I am stuttering as I always have.

It is remotely possible that this second bottle is still Pagoclone but at a much smaller dose, but I doubt it. When taking pills from the first bottle, the tension in my throat - the tension that was always present, even when relaxed and not speaking - that tension was gone. Disappeared.

As a result, my stuttering was far less intense. I could even exercise a degree of control over my speech with an ease I had not previously experienced. I am convinced the first bottle was Pagoclone and this second bottle is not.

I start a third bottle soon. Will advise.

2 comments:

  1. heyyy. cool it on the pills

    *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Jess} I would say I'm trying to emulate HB from a few years back with my pharmaceutical research, but there's nothing recreational going on here. These pills are really for my own good. No, really. Honest. Thanks for commenting!! J.

    ReplyDelete