Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2nd Bottle

When I started the Pagoclone drug trial a couple of weeks ago, they gave me three bottles of pills to take over the course of a month and half. I finished my two weeks on the first bottle and have now switched to the second bottle. For these pills (which look identical to the ones from the first bottle), I am taking two pills per day, one in the morning and one at night.

I have not noticed any changes so far, but I'm just on my second day of the new dosage. As with the first bottle, I have not experienced any side effects at all.

Of course, any of these pills (from any of the three bottles) could be placebo. Or they could be Pagoclone. It's a double blind study, so not even the medical company running the program knows if I'm getting placebo or Pagoclone. For what it's worth, I feel pretty certain that first bottle of pills was the genuine article.


No comments:

Post a Comment